Planning and Resources FY2023
Committee: Planning and Resources
Committee Category: Standing Committees of the University Senate
Fiscal Year: FY2023
Fiscal Year: 2023
- David Slusky, Economics, Faculty, 2023 (Chair)
- Nils Gore, Architecture, Faculty, 2024
- Geraldo Sousa, English, Faculty, 2023
- Jin Feng, Mathematics, Faculty, 2024
- Ward Lyles, Urban Planning, Faculty, 2025
- Lisa Koch, Transportation Center, Staff, 2025
- Whitney Juneau, Architecture & Design, Staff, 2024
- Bradley Schroeder, Aerospace Engineering, Staff, 2024
- Nathaniel Garcia, Voting Student
- Derek Mull, Voting Graduate Student,
- Corinne Bannon, Analytics & Institutional Research, Ex-officio
- Jason Hornberger, Senior Associate Vice Provost for Finance, Ex-officio
- Participate in the University’s planning processes by communicating with the Provost, CFO, and Provost’s senior staff on matters of capital strategic planning, infrastructure, IT resources, and sustainability, and examine how current financial circumstances (the health of the state economy, current university indebtedness, school-specific fees and charges, etc.) will influence such projects. Report issues and any recommendations for action to Sen Ex.
- Host meeting with Provost, CFO, and the Provost’s senior staff to review planning reports and budgetary submissions made by the various units. Report issues and any recommendations to SenEx for consideration.
- Monitor enrollment trends and changes in tuition plans and their potential effects on enrollment and revenue generation.
- Follow up on the implementation and analysis of the Budget model, focusing on transparency across the campus. Assess whether the revised budget model meets the outcomes that were projected.
- Meet with the CFO in Fall 2022 and spring 2023, to obtain update on the university’s strategic financial planning, and initiatives (see final report from FY2022).
Meeting Minutes—P&R Meeting Minutes - Oct. 27, 2022
P&R Meeting Minutes - Dec. 14, 2022
P&R Meeting Minutes - Jan. 19, 2023
P&R Meeting Minutes - Feb. 6, 2023