International Affairs FY2016
Committee: International Affairs
Committee Category: Standing Committees of the University Senate
Fiscal Year: FY2016
Fiscal Year: 2016
- Chair: Geraldo Sousa, English (2016)
- Faculty: Melissa Birch, Business, Faculty (2018)
- Faculty: Antha Cotten-Spreckelmeyer, Humanities & Western Civ (2016)
- Faculty: Celka Straugh, Spencer Museum of Art (2018)
- Staff: Peter Haney, Center for Latin American Studies, Staff (2016)
- Staff: Alexis McKinley Jones, Study Abroad (2018)
- Student & Vice Chair: Nanyi Deng, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student: Saharat Peampongsant, email@example.com
- Ex-officio, Susan Gronbeck-Tedesco, Associate Vice Provost, International Programs
- Hear reports on strategic planning and activities from IP units, suggest changes or new directions, and facilitate collaboration among faculty and administrative units.
- Review and provide input on new policies that relate to international research and teaching.
- Identify concerns or issues for discussion and action related to KU's international affairs from students, faculty, and staff.
- Monitor the KU Academic Accelerator Program and the partnership between KU and Shorelight. Collect data on the success of students in the program and share specific data with SenEx. Report to SenEx by December 1, 2015.
Meeting Minutes—IA Meeting Minutes - Nov. 4, 2015 (pdf)
Report on KU Academic Accelerator Program - Nov. 30, 2015 (pdf)