International Affairs FY2015
Committee: International Affairs
Committee Category: Standing Committees of the University Senate
Fiscal Year: FY2015
Fiscal Year: 2015
- Chair: Geraldo Sousa, English (2016)
- Aaron Scurto, Chemical & Petroleum Engr, (2015)
- Antha Cotten-Spreckelmeyer, Humanities & Western Civ (2016)
- Glen Adams, Psychology (2016)
- Peter Haney, Center for Latin American Studies, Unclassified Representative (2016)
- Dave Weakley, Kansas Unions-Campus Dining, University Support Staff Representative (2016)
- Sam Eastes, firstname.lastname@example.org, Student
- Andres Hernandez, email@example.com, Student
- ex-officio, Susan Gronbeck-Tedesco, Associate Vice Provost, International Programs
- Hear reports on strategic planning and activities from IP units, suggest changes or new directions, and facilitate collaboration among faculty and administrative units.
- Review and provide input on new policies that relate to international research and teaching.
- Identify concerns or issues for discussion and action related to KU's international affairs from students, faculty, and staff.
- Monitor the KU Academic Accelerator Program and the partnership between KU and Shorelight, and report to SenEx.