International Affairs FY2014
Committee: International Affairs
Committee Category: Standing Committees of the University Senate
Fiscal Year: FY2014
Fiscal Year: 2014
- Chair: Geraldo Sousa, English (2016)
- Aaron Scurto, Chemical & Petroleum Engr, (2015)
- Antha Cotten-Spreckelmeyer, Humanities & Western Civ (2016)
- Glen Adams, Psychology (2016)
- Peter Haney, Center for Latin American Studies, Unclassified Representative (2016)
- Dave Weakley, Kansas Unions-Campus Dining, University Support Staff Representative (2016)
- Zunwu Zhou, Student, email@example.com
- Haider Tarar, Student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ex-officio, Susan Gronbeck-Tedesco, Associate Vice-Provost for International Programs
- Hear reports on strategic planning and activities from IP units, suggest changes or new directions, and facilitate collaboration among faculty and administrative units.
- Review and provide input on new policies that relate to international research and teaching.
- Identify concerns or issues for discussion and action related to KU's international affairs from students, faculty, and staff.
- Report at the end of the year how effective the changes in this committee have been. If needed, recommend additional charges.