The University Senate Executive Committee shall ensure that all functions of the University Senate are carried out expeditiously and in conformity with the provisions of this Code. In addition, it shall bring before the University Senate all matters that should be of concern to them, shall consult with the Chancellor or the Provost on all matters involving University Senate business, and shall transmit the recommendations or the advice of the University Senate to the Chancellor or the Provost or other administrative officials. It may advise administrative officials on statements of University policy or procedure that are generally applicable to the University community, but such statements shall be considered approved by the University Senate only if submitted and approved in accordance with Article 1.8. Finally it shall act on behalf of the University Senate in all matters requiring expeditious action, and shall make appropriate reports of any such action.
- SenEx/FacEx 2022, University/Faculty Senate - Term Ends 2023, Professor of the Practice, Journalism
- SenEx, FacEx 2022, University/Faculty Senate - Term Ends 2022, Professor, Linguistics, CLAS
- University Senate President-Elect, SenEx/ FacEx 2022, University/Faculty Senate - Term Ends 2024, Associate Professor, Chair, Slavic Languages & Literatures
- Faculty Senate President-Elect, SenEx/FacEx 2022, University/Faculty Senate -Term Ends 2022, Chair’s Council Assistant Professor, Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, Engineering
- SenEx, FacEx 2022, University/Faculty Senate - Term Ends 2024, Associate Professor, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Philosophy
- SenEx, FacEx 2022, University/Faculty Senate - Term Ends 2024, Associate Librarian, Libraries
Staff Senate Staff
Students will be announced when the elections are completed.